DPRK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPRK

Democratic People's Republic of Korea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in

viviana you fat cunt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

Number of posts : 92
Glory : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-23

viviana you fat cunt. Empty
PostSubject: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime2/25/2008, 7:35 pm

yo yo vivi you fucking fat slut why dont you go suck on another cunt. your nothing but a big fat dried up slut. no wait your not even a slut your to fucking hideous to be labeled a human being. if there was ever truly a ugly stick you got directly fucking nailed in the face. i wonder what happened to your x boyfriend, you fuck him? how was his funeral? poor child. i couldnt imagine you getting fucked by a man your fucking cooter must be the size of texas. anyone ever seen something this ugly seriously fucking omg u fucking baby eater. i wouldnt bring my children around you i wouldnt fucking even go around you. you freak of fucking nature i hope you find a hole and die. no fuck there isnt a hole big enough for ur big fucked up fat ass. get the fuck out bitch and die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brotherhoodofagony.com
Damon
Bronze member

Number of posts : 54
Glory : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime2/25/2008, 7:38 pm

Vivi you pile of white shit. Ive seen better rednecked fat sluts than you. I rather fuckin anal a Pregnant 1 ton pig instead of you. You spread aids thru graal. Wait a min... how the fuck you give urself aids? Fat fucks like you lower my internet connection cause you HOG up too much damn space in the nation. Vivi your face looks like yellow and green horse shit. Ive seen better turds than you.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

Number of posts : 92
Glory : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime2/25/2008, 7:43 pm

Damon wrote:
Vivi you pile of white shit. Ive seen better rednecked fat sluts than you. I rather fuckin anal a Pregnant 1 ton pig instead of you. You spread aids thru graal. Wait a min... how the fuck you give urself aids? Fat fucks like you lower my internet connection cause you HOG up too much damn space in the nation. Vivi your face looks like yellow and green horse shit. Ive seen better turds than you.

tahts the most beutiful thing anyones ever said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brotherhoodofagony.com
Damon
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime2/25/2008, 7:47 pm

James wrote:
Damon wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
Moogul
New
Moogul

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime2/25/2008, 7:52 pm

Damon wrote:
James wrote:
Damon wrote:

QFT

cat
Brings tears to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damon
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime2/28/2008, 7:11 pm

Viviana tits brings all tears to our eyes and puke to our mouthes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: viviana you fat cunt.   viviana you fat cunt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

viviana you fat cunt.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DPRK :: Miscellaneous :: Flaming Area-
Jump to: